Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We had a fun Halloween! Addie dressed up as Tinkerbell. I was Peter Pan. (I got called Robin Hood a lot. But the funniest was when someone called me the Jolly Green Giant! HA!) Kyler was the star, though. He was Sonic the Hedgehog. My mom made the costume. It was amazing, I thought! (I helped just a little.) At the Cache Valley Mall, he won Best Overall Costume in his age group. He won Disney on Ice tickets! Fun! We had a great time trick or treating, too.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Kyler-
    I love your costume of Sonic. I love you berry much. I REALLY love your costume.
    Addie - I love your wings! You are so shiny.
    Shana- You are a good Peter Pan
    Mike- What were you for halloween!!!
    Love Jacer Man
    Good work on the Blog!! I love the background for Fall.
    Kyler has the best luck ever. I wish I had his luck. Jolly Green Giant! Ha!
    So funny.

    ReplyDelete